- Where are we? Windsor, Vermont
- What are we doing here? Checking out the local Harpoon Brewery tap house as part of our annual fall getaway
- What are we drinking? Mike – a flight with the Dark dunkel (because he likes to say “dunkel”), Flannel Friday, Hoppy Adventure, and Nana’s Nightcap porter. Bethany – a flight of UFO White, Take 5 session IPA, Flannel Friday, and Oktoberfest
- Standout brews? We loved the Flannel Friday (how hipster of us) for its caramel malt-forward taste with a lightly bitter finish. We also enjoyed the Dark dunkel for being toasty and flavorful but extremely drinkable. Also because you get to say dunkel.
- Hows the vibe? Very Vermont-y, with stacks of firewood, mountain bikes on the wall, and a cheese shop literally next door. Spacious but cozy and comfortable. Friendly staff, but unresponsive to Mike’s jokes about dunkels.
- How about omnoms? Get the homemade soft pretzel with a horseradish mustard and beer cheese made with Harpoon beer and local cheese (yup, from the cheese shop next door).
- Overall recommendation? Come for a solid beer selection, delicious pretzels and cheese, but leave your lame jokes at the door.
One thought on “Harpoon Brewery, Vermont”
Pingback: Plan a Beercation to Vermont and Maine | Two Pints, Please!